Dr. Arijit Dasgupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arijit Dasgupta?

Poor Professionalism

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Dasgupta but my experience with an appointment was horrible. Because my former cardiologist left the group I had to select a new cardiologist with the group last year. I only see my cardiologist once a year, therefore this appointment was scheduled last year. I make a point of keeping up with my scheduled appointment time and date. Today i called the office to confirm my appointment for December 8, 2017 at 9:15 am. I was informed that my appointment had been changed to a different time on the same day. No one from his office notified me of the change. The same thing happened last year. The professionalism of the Chicago Heart & Vascular Consultants is deplorable. They have no respect for individuals schedules or time. I do not think I can continue to support this group of doctors.

Very good Doctor

Takes lot of care

Dr. Arijit Dasgupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.