Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arin E Ford Johnson
Dr. Arin E Ford Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, IL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ford Johnson is affiliated with Rush-Copley Medical Center, Presence Mercy Medical Center and Mercy Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Ford Johnson has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Arin E Ford Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 17
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ford Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Arin E Ford Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Associates, 2040 Ogden Ave Ste 201, Aurora, IL
Dr. Arin E Ford Johnson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Aurora, IL.