Dr. Arin H Newman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Arin H Newman?

Professional and Caring

I have known Dr. Newman for the past 6 years. He has done several procedures. Dr. Newman is very professional and knowledgeable. He listens attentively and answer every questions patiently. I admire that when I have had an appointment for a procedure he arrives ahead of the time schedule. He is an excellent doctor! I happened to visit his office yesterday and I was very satisfied with the staff.

I am a physician myself and really do not like going to doctors but have to say that Dr. Newman is as good as it gets! I highly recommend!

DR NEWMAN DID A COLONOSCOPY ON ME LAST YEAR AND WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL IN HIS KNOWLEDGE AND MANNER WITH THE PATIENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WITH GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS.

not a good doctor

I visit doctor Arin newman several times never gave me an accurate diagnosis .dont go to this doctor is just waste of time.

Everything at the office is good except making the appointment and actually waiting. You wait forever, are brought in, and wait more. It's absurd.

Dr. Arin H Newman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.