Dr. Arina R Chapman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arina R Chapman?

Excellent Doctor

I give Dr Chapman credit for giving me my life back. She has medical training but is an Osteopath and understands a lot about natural medicine. She has a brilliant mind and cares about people. She is constantly studying and learning new things so she keeps getting better. She is extremely straight forward and helpful and knows how to treat the whole person. I highly recommend her!

Awesome Doctor

I 100% would tell anyone to go see Dr. Chapman. She is one of the best doctors out there and a real D.O. She doesn't she say that she is an osteopathic doctor and then practice as a typical MD. Truly wonderful, she follows through with treatments and care for patients. Although the office itself is not my ideal she is worth going to HomeFirst. I wish she would open her own practice! On that note I do like what HomeFirst tries to do and they educate patients, but so many things within the office falls throught the cracks. We have been going to Homefirst for a long time and once we did not have the insurance they accept they kicked us to the curb and the cash pay option is no option, I was told they had none it was full price. When I emailed Dr. Eisenstein I did not get a reply. So as for Dr. Chapman- I really do hope she opens her own practice in the near future!

Dr. Arina R Chapman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenview, IL.