Dr. Arineta Speer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arineta Speer?

Moving On

Posted on November 10th, 2012

Patient for two years and a situation was taken out of character and she used this to tell me that she did not want me as a patient anymore. Little did she know that I felt the same way because the way she handled the situation was very unprofessional. If she needed clearance about anything with me as her patient, she should have set down and talk to me about it first so that could have clarified why this was done. I have no control as to how other doctors make their appointments the bottom line she was not my treating doctor at the time she had dismiss herself until she got the documents. instead, she blew it up into more than what it was to justify her means. I have no hard feeling towards her because I did not do anything wrong and may God bless her.

NEED BEDSIDE MANNERS!!!!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Dr. speer is a smart, dedicated and trustworthy doctor but maybe needs to understand being nice goes a long way and the staff might as well slam the window in our faces because the head office lady is the rudest person i have ever encounterded-people are sick and hurting and no-one wants to be treated badly during that time!!! so many patients sit for hours waiting and then she only spends 5minutes listening to you-maybe a break or a class in manners would improve the quality of care

Posted on May 17th, 2017