Dr. Aris D Yannopoulos Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Aris D Yannopoulos?

I have been going to Dr. Yannopoulos for several years for a knee problem. Dr. Yannopoulos has kept me out of pain with his sound advice and medical recommendations. I would recommend his services to anyone!!

Thorough. No BS!!

My wife son, & I have been Dr Y's patients for years. High;y satisfied. Treated for Knee, hand & shoulder problems. HE RETURNS CALLS. PROMPTLY & PERSONALLY. Highly recommend.

Waste of money and time

Strangest practice I've ever had the displeasure to meet. Aside from stealing my money, they will simply drop you with no treatment plan or referral. Very unprofessional staff who will not call you back (except about your bill of course) or follow up with your insurance company. There are scores of better doctors in the area, do your research!

Excellent Doctor

Insurance Doctor / he's the bad apple in the bunch

GREAT ON ALL COUNTS

Dr. Y is Awesome!

After decades of chronic low back pain, I was overjoyed to get an honest and clear picture of my condition and finally a workable plan that is now allowing me to return to enjoying life again! So many of the things I thought I'd never be able to do again or experience for the first time are now open to me because Dr. Y listened and was willing to discuss options and alternatives specific to me condition and what kinds of solutions he could help me attain. I have a new lease on life thanks to him!

What a great doctor! I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He was very caring and understood my husband's suffering. Got him right in and took away his pain. Took the time to explain to me what he was going to do to my husband. Put me at complete ease.

Condescending, rude, did not listen to a word I had to say.

Horrible. I was hurt at work, so this is worker's comp related. Dr Y. did not listen to anything I said about my pain, he said I have a "low tolerance for pain" and sent me back to work. I got a second opinion with another doctor, who ordered an MRI showing problems with 3 discs. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY FOR WORKER'S COMP CASES. YOU WILL REGRET IT. He should not be in practice.

Pompous, arrogant, very poor personal interactions with this doctor. I question the ethics of sending patients to his wife's office for physical therapy.

A Healing Smile

Dr "Y' took wonderful care of me before and after my rotary cuff surgery. He is direct and tells you with such ease as to what to expect. I was very comfortable with him and yes, I would recommend him to anyone.