Dr. Aristides Maniatis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aristides Maniatis?

Posted on August 19th, 2014

I was really happy when our pediatrician referred us to Dr. Maniatis.y daughter was able to get diagnose and promptly receive treatment . Because of our change in insurance the shots that my daughter has to get aren't all the way covered, we have been making payments even though they are extremely expensive . I begin getting call from their billing department telling me that they would not receive any sort of a payment plan and that we would have to pay 400$ a month for my daughter to continue to receive treatment. I can't even begin to express how rude and difficult their billing manager is . We can't afford the 400$ a month we are not rich but we are responsible and are willing to make some arrangements but I was told no . We have to other choice but to withdraw our daughter form receiving medical care from this office. I think the Doctor and staff are great but their billings methods are horrendous . Very disappointed .

Wonderful Experience

Posted on April 10th, 2013

As a parent of a young girl I was nervous and scared when my PCP referred me to a growth specialist. From the first office visit, Dr. Maniatis put my mind at ease with his vast knowledge and wonderful bedside manner. He listened to all my concerns and took the time to answer all of my questions. He was also able to correctly diagnose what was wrong with my daughter and his follow-up care has been exceptional. Dr. Maniatis continues to exceed all my expectations in that he is always on-time with his appointments, very knowledgeable on growth disorders and takes the time in each office visit to explain his course of treatment. My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Maniatis for 2 years and our family is very pleased with the level of care he provides.

Posted on August 8th, 2012

The billing manager is just terrible! Watch out for their cancellation policy...they record your incoming phone calls to prove thst you didn't meet theie 48 cancellation policy and if you question the billing person about it she just sends you to collections. These people reaaly think they are above everyone else-they screw their patients and won't listen to the parents. Try to find a different doctor if possible.

Posted on November 27th, 2014