Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arkadiy Purygin
Dr. Arkadiy Purygin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Purygin is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center, South Miami Hospital and Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arkadiy Purygin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Purygin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Surgical Park Center, Ltd.
Medical Arts Surgery Center
Mount Sinai Medical Center
17 Years Experience
St Johns Episcopal Hospital
Dr. Arkadiy Purygin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJaime Pablo Nahmias MD, 8950 SW 74th Ct, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arkadiy Purygin in this video.
Dr. Arkadiy Purygin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.