Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arleen F Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
I've been a patient of Dr. Brown for almost ten years and my experience has been overwhemingly positive. She is very thorough, makes accurate diagnoses and is easy to deal with. I especially appreciate that she communicates well. I try to be proactive in managing my health and she's been a great partner in that effort. The one issue I have limited accessibility. She only sees patients one day a week so if a problem arises, chances are you'll be stuck with someone else.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Arleen F Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUcla Medical Center, 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arleen F Brown in this video.
Dr. Arleen F Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.