Dr. Arleen Lujan Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Arleen Lujan?

Posted on October 14th, 2011

She's is great. Spend time with the pt and very caring. She makes you feel comfortable and she pays attention to the pt when someone is asking a question. The only problem is that were she works it a community clinic so it takes forever to be seean by her. I've been taking my daugher with her since she was born and everytime i took her in for a physical the average time spend in the clinic is about 3 hrs in total. I am so tired of that so i decided to change her PCP. When its a follow up they take a little bit less. I think that dr. lujan is great to be in that clinic. Everytime I go. When it's time for me to leave when they are done i am just so tired and bored . I think its just the clinic that maybe they don't know how to try to do better.

Posted on October 15th, 2009