Dr. Arleen Sergis Is this you?

Great dr but I can't find her

Posted on October 29th, 2012

Dr. Sergis is a great Dr. Very easy going, knowledgeable (After another Dr. put me through thousands of dollars-in copays alone - in tests) She listened and in 5 minutes knew the right route to find the cause. She took wonderful care of my children as well. I felt comfortable consulting her when anyone in the family had a medical difficulty. I wish HMG hadn't moved her. I went to her replacement and was not anywhere near as comfortable nor did I feel as though they listened nor addressed my issues.

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Was glad to have a DO in the area that would do manipulations. However, Dr. Sergis has moved from Coventry and I have not been able to find her new location.

What a horrible experience!

Posted on May 26th, 2012

I really was shocked at how rude Dr. Sergis was. She has an extremely negative attitude and speaks to everyone around her in a condescending tone. I have to wonder where all her malice comes from. I don't know how anyone can put up with it! I would sum it up in one word: shameful.

Excellent Diagnostic Skills

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Dr. Sergis is willing to consider traditional as well as alternative treatment options when delaing with an illness. Once one gets to know her and establish a good patient/physician relationship whe is easy to work with.

Very nice and caring doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2010

Dr. Sergis and her staff took good care of me when I visited. Very good and knowledgeable. Very caring and easy to talk to. She answered all my questions.

Posted on January 6th, 2010

She does not have a good bedside manner and is uncomfortable to talk to.

Posted on January 4th, 2011