- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arlen Snyder MD
Dr. Arlen Snyder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canandaigua, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Snyder is affiliated with F F Thompson Hospital, F.F. Thompson Health System and Frederick Ferris Thompson Syst, Canandaigua, Ny. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Arlen Snyder has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Arlen Snyder has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arlen Snyder - Posted on May 9th, 2013
Dr. Snyder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
F F Thompson Hospital
F.F. Thompson Health System
Frederick Ferris Thompson Syst, Canandaigua, Ny
50 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Arlen Snyder Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Arlen Snyder's office for more information.
360 Parrish St Canandaigua, NY : (585) 924-2125
Locations & Directions360 Parrish St, Canandaigua, NY
Dr. Arlen Snyder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canandaigua, NY.