Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arlene M England has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Arlene M England has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 50
Dr. England walked into my appointment and proceeded to lecture me. The first words out of her mouth were "In America, Doctors do the care...." She then went on telling me her negative feelings about the medication I was on. Not once did she ask me why I was on that medication. After her lecturing, she only asked me two questions about myself, neither about my medical history. She then suggested I switch to other forms of medication, in which I informed her, I had tried both, and both ended up as life threatening situations for me. I will NEVER step foot in that office again, particularly to have anything to do with Dr. England. One of the worst experiences I have ever had. And, she belittled me, not knowing I am an extremely well educated woman who happens to work with pregnant women.
for my first appt was good had to show up 30mins early to fill out paper work but the time my appt was scheduled i actually only had to wait 10mins after my appt time so went pretty quick. she answered all my Q's and even informed of other amenties the clinic does too. super friendly and easy to talk too/ relate with.this is the way doctors are suppose to be.
After finding out Dr England does not accept my new insurance I was sadden. Dr England has been my Gyn Dr for years. She is the kind of Dr that will not just hear you but will listen. I have been able to confide in her not just healthwise but in personal matters. I will have a hard time trying to find a Gyn Dr to fill her shoes!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
38 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Metro Hospital Center
Dr. Arlene M England accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arlene M England is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.