Dr. Arlene England Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arlene England?

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Great Doctor, great lady!!

Posted on January 11th, 2016

She was my GYN for several years and then left the John C. Lincoln facility and haven't been able to find her since

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr. England walked into my appointment and proceeded to lecture me. The first words out of her mouth were "In America, Doctors do the care...." She then went on telling me her negative feelings about the medication I was on. Not once did she ask me why I was on that medication. After her lecturing, she only asked me two questions about myself, neither about my medical history. She then suggested I switch to other forms of medication, in which I informed her, I had tried both, and both ended up as life threatening situations for me. I will NEVER step foot in that office again, particularly to have anything to do with Dr. England. One of the worst experiences I have ever had. And, she belittled me, not knowing I am an extremely well educated woman who happens to work with pregnant women.

awsome doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2015

for my first appt was good had to show up 30mins early to fill out paper work but the time my appt was scheduled i actually only had to wait 10mins after my appt time so went pretty quick. she answered all my Q's and even informed of other amenties the clinic does too. super friendly and easy to talk too/ relate with.this is the way doctors are suppose to be.

Unforgettable

Posted on June 30th, 2014

After finding out Dr England does not accept my new insurance I was sadden. Dr England has been my Gyn Dr for years. She is the kind of Dr that will not just hear you but will listen. I have been able to confide in her not just healthwise but in personal matters. I will have a hard time trying to find a Gyn Dr to fill her shoes!!

Excellent doctor!

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I was very apprehensive seeing this dr., as I had nothing to go by but internet reviews. But she was great! It's been quite a while since I've seen a doctor of any kind, and I expected some type of admonition, but no, she was very kind, compassionate, and was just interested in taking care of what I have going on, now. She took her time, listened to everything I had to say, and explained everything to me carefully, never making me feel rushed. She even set me up with an internist to take care of my regular health care. I can't recommend her more highly! Her staff is excellent as well.

Great doc

Posted on January 14th, 2011

She has been my doctor for many years, and I think she is the best. She spends time, gives information on new research, and is kind and compassionate. I couldn't give her a higher recommendation.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. England for about 8 years, always a wonderful experience.She even performed surgery on me. Very professional.

Posted on August 12th, 2009

Can tell her anything she listens

Posted on June 20th, 2009

Dr England is an Excelant Dr and very, very profetional.

Posted on December 24th, 2008

Caring Doc. She was interested in me, not just my insurance

Posted on October 30th, 2017