Dr. Arlene B Palting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arlene B Palting?

Dr. Palting is the best doctor by far that I have had in my 38 years I have been in my own. She is very thorough, efficient, kind and gentle. Her staff is very efficient and friendly. Appointments are easy to get and if you need a same day appt., you get one. Lab work, X-rays are done in her office. Today she called me herself to let me know about my lab work. Can't say enough good things about her and her staff.

I am very satisfied

I have been coming to Dr.Palting and staff a little over a year now and thought of her and the staff to be up most kind to me and my daughter. They are in fact very professional and on top of things. I never have to wait long to see Dr. Palting and when we are in the visit she gives us her full attention in wellness care. She shows complete concern to over needs and provides us with the necessary material to f/u in any area as needed. The staff is professional and do a good job.