Dr. Arlene E Ricardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arlene E Ricardo?

After reading reviews for Dr. Ricardo, what more can I say about her?! She's awesome!! She has been my doctor for 6 years and I have no complaints. We will grow old together as she follows me through life for my HISTORY of breast cancer.

She is very personable and I have faith in her. I used to go to Dr Neff before he retired and I trust his judgment into taking her into his practice.

Breast Cancer Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Ricardo's for a number of years. She is always thorough with her exams. She is easy to talk and very concerned for her patients. When she discovered my "mass" last year, she did not hesitate, but ordered the ultra sound and possible biopsy immediately.I was her number one concern and I am happy to report, that after radiation, I am on oral therapy and have been taking on life! I have recommended Dr. Ricardo many times and will continue. Her staff is the Best!! Thank you Dr. Ricardo!!

Refreshing

I became a patient of Dr. Ricardo after my previous breast specialist retired whome I had been a patient of for many years. Dr. Ricardo did not disappoint. She was very personable with great bedside manners. Very knowledgable and up to date with new procedures in diagnosing.

Shaun B.

She is compassionate, accurate, caring, smart, and professional. She took her time with me and explained everything. I am a BSN RN and come into contact with various physician on a daily basis, and I most say she is the best. Her staff is wonderful also. I recommend her!!!!!!!!! God Bless her she is an Angel!

michelle

Dr. Ricardo is very caring and wonderful! Her staff is excellent!

What impressed me the most was Dr. Ricardo spent over an hour and a half discussing my options and educating me on my choices. I left her office that day feeling so informed and cared for.

THE BEST DOCTOR TO HAVE IF YOU HAVE A BREAST PROBLEM. DR. RICARDO HAS COMPASSION FOR ALL HER PATIENTS, SHE IS UNDERSTANDING OF FEELINGS. SHE IS NOT SCARY AND MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE THROUGH YOUR CANCER OR BREAST EXPERIENCE.

Dr. Ricardo is the BEST!! She is caring and understanding. Always returns phone calls. Can't say enough good things about her!

Dr. Arlene E Ricardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.