Dr. Arlene A Rozzelle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arlene A Rozzelle?

12 years Post OP - Thankful every year for Dr Rozzelle

My son had Craniostenosis and had an 11 hour surgery at 10 months old, 12 years ago. She did an amazing job, waits were long but I felt like she is thorough. Her manner is quick, but she was there everyday we were in the hospital checking on us. Now 12 years later, I make my appoints 1 year in advance and take the first or last. I know if frustrating with a young child, but she is the best and worth the wait.

Tired of Waiting

Unfortunately this is the only doctor we can see because she is the only one at DMC where my son's surgery was done. Appointments are only on Thursday afternoons and hours overbooked. I'm here now, have been waiting an hour with no appointment in sight. It is ALWAYS like this. I've been a parent of a patient for a year and dread every visit. When you finally do get in, she skims over things so quickly you barely have time to recall your question let alone ask it. DMC gets a failing grade for not hiring more plastic surgeons. We live 5 minutes from one of the satellite campuses yet we drive 45 minutes here and back. Waiting for hours is stressful for my baby this for me too. Can't wait till we are done with her.

I so grateful this doctor she fix my clef lip and plat and nose though out part child hood and she did amazing job and she made my life easier and when i younger kids made fun way i look than stop once had surgery and i am 25 year old I will forever be forever grateful what did me and Thank you soooo much

The World's Greatest

Dr Rozzelle is AWSOME! My son was diagnosed with a rare condition caled Choanal Atresia and was in need of several sergeries to correct his birth defect in his nose. Though he is still undergoing these series of invasive operations, Dr Rozzelle has made my son's nose beautiful so far and made my husband and I more at ease with dealing with his medical condition. She is sharp at what she does and is kind and professional. I love Dr Rozzelle and will thank her to the end. Her assistant Peggy Schorr is AWSOME and kind also, she is a sweetheart and spends much time comforting the patient and parents. God Bless Dr Rozzelle and Team!

Dr Rozelle saved our daughter's life while having an allergic reaction to Reglan at the ICU of Children's Hosp. Detroit. She took charge and performed an emergency Trach when other ENT's stood by trying to decide what to do. We will be forever grateful.

She is the best for dealing with plagiocephaly, but because of this, there are huge wait times are her helmet clinics. At our first helmet check appointment, we waited 2.5 hours! I wish I would have known ahead of time otherwise I wouldhave have brought my 2 year old son as well. It was a nightmare. The last appointment we waited only 55 mintues and I was smarter to get a sitter for my son. Depsite the long wait times, we are still satisfied with this doctor because she is the expert in our daughter's condition and gave us the answer we were looking for.

Extremely happy

She has been wonderful with us. Our daughter has craniosyostosis. She operated on her and did a wonderful job. I would HIGHLY recommend her! Besides I ...

Very arrogant and rude

Dr. Rozzelle is very rude and not caring. Find a surgeon who is more personable.