Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. L Ulland
Dr. L Ulland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ulland is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center, Munroe Regional Medical Center and Kindred Hospital Ocala. He speaks English.
Dr. L Ulland has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Heart Failure
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Ulland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Munroe Regional Medical Center
Kindred Hospital Ocala
Munroe Reg Med Ctr, Ocala, Fl
39 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1978
Dr. L Ulland accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOcala Kidney Group, 2980 SE 3rd Ct, Ocala, FL
Dr. L Ulland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.