Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arlis Loe has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Arlis Loe has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Arlis Loe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Arlis Loe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Made too quick of a judgement on a case thatwas already being looked at by other dermatalogist. He was filling in for another Dr. He was compassionate at all about our worriesor concerns. We were told 9 months ago tocome in to observe a possible Melanoma. We were told by Two other Drs that we shouldwatch this closely and Come in For ANY changesin the melanichia. So we did. We were told by our other Dr to even photograph it every fewmonths and we have. HE had the nerve to make this comment, "well ifyour so concerened and taking pictures of itall the time then Go have a biopsy! Go to LittleRock Childrens Hospital!". I was in tears and angry at his bed side manner! he's a real jerk!!
Dr. Loe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Atlanta Memorial Hospital
Christus St Michael Health System
Wadley Regional Medical Center
Christus St Michael Rehabilitation Hosp
St Michael Hosp, Texarkana, Tx
Dubuis Health Systems
CHRISTUS St. Michael Hospital
Wadley Reg Med Ctr, Texarkana, Tx
Wadley Health System
46 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Arlis Loe accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
Locations & Directions5002 Cowhorn Creek Rd, Texarkana, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arlis Loe in this video.
Dr. Arlis Loe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.