Dr. Arlo C Terry Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Arlo C Terry?

Bad bad experience

I have gone to Dr. Terry over a 30 year time period. This last experience will be my last visit with him. He may know his medical stuff but his behavior, his level of compassion and care, and his horrible bedside manner were so over the top unacceptable this time that I will not be going back. I have seen many Doctors over the years after dealing with Stage 3 Breast Cancer so I have plenty to compare him with. He was totally unprofessional in the way he handled things. Worse behavior ever out of any Doctor I know. He is rude, disrespectful and I would recommend him to no one!

Dr. Arlo C Terry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.