The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Arlyn J Apollo has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Arlyn J Apollo has the following 6 expertise
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Interventional Oncology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Dr. Arlyn J Apollo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Arlyn J Apollo's office for more information.
1000 N Village Ave Rockville Centre, NY : (516) 256-3954
More about Dr. Arlyn J Apollo
I am a medical oncologist who specializes in the treatment of solid tumors, with a particular focus on patients with genitourinary and gastrointestinal malignancies. My research interest is focused on the needs and outcomes of cancer survivors, and on interventions to reduce disease- and treatment-related symptoms and improve quality of life.
Locations & DirectionsMERCY MEDICAL CENTER, 1000 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY
Dr. Arlyn J Apollo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.