Dr. Arlyn Marrero-Nasirov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arlyn Marrero-Nasirov?

simply amazing doctor!

Bad experience

So the first visit to the pediatrician was okay and the staff was very curteous. But when my son was in critical condition where he had a horsish cough and could not eat. I had tried to get a hold of the pediatrician. The staff did not call me back after a couple of hours. So I called them back. The doctor did not speak to me herself she was speaking to the staff to respond to me. Her response was that it didn't sound like it was something serious. My baby was 10 months at the time. I did not understand how she could make a diagnosis without physically seeing him or even listening to him.