Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arman Abovyan MD
Dr. Arman Abovyan has 2 locations
50 NE 26th Ave Ste 305
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Dr. Arman Abovyan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arman Abovyan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Terrible Office Staff and Policies
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arman Abovyan - Posted on October 24th, 2018
The office staff and office policies of this place represent everything that is wrong with the medical profession and healthcare system. They are scammers who require an office visit every 3 months just to fill standard prescription medications regardless of wether or not there is any medical reason to do so. The staff treat patients as if they are doing you a favor by allowing you into their office, instead of recognizing that they are providing a service and should treat people with respect. I recommend finding any other office. These people only care about getting your money and have no re.gard for your physical well being.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arman Abovyan - Posted on July 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arman Abovyan - Posted on February 3rd, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 2002
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Arman Abovyan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arman Abovyan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.