Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Armand Cincotta
Dr. Armand Cincotta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamesville, NY, with another office in Liverpool, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Cincotta is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center, Crouse Hospital and Crouse Health Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Armand Cincotta has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
I had the pleasure of having Dr. Cincotta as my doctor for 25 years. During that time I was confident that if I was ever sick, injured, or needed him, he was always there. I long to have him as my GP again!! SHAME ON ST, JOES !! How DARE you get rid this truly caring, wonderful doctor, because of your CORPORATE GREED!! Yes, Dr. Cincotta is guilty of spending alot of time with his patients and caring way too much! If it wasn't for this man I never would have seen 50 years old!! At 51, now, where do I go?? Who do I see?? PLEASE DR, CINCOTTA OPEN A SMALL PRACTICE SOME WHERE!!!!!!! WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!
Dr. Cincotta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crouse Health Hospital
St. Joseph`s Hospital Psych Exempt Unit
46 Years Experience
University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
St Josephs Hospital Health Center
Dr. Armand Cincotta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Armand Cincotta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamesville, NY.