Dr. Armand Cincotta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armand Cincotta?

Posted on April 28th, 2014

he is retired though he has been our family doctor for many years and is a great doctor and wonderful human being sadly to say he has retired

Please come back to us, we need you!!

Posted on April 27th, 2014

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Cincotta as my doctor for 25 years. During that time I was confident that if I was ever sick, injured, or needed him, he was always there. I long to have him as my GP again!! SHAME ON ST, JOES !! How DARE you get rid this truly caring, wonderful doctor, because of your CORPORATE GREED!! Yes, Dr. Cincotta is guilty of spending alot of time with his patients and caring way too much! If it wasn't for this man I never would have seen 50 years old!! At 51, now, where do I go?? Who do I see?? PLEASE DR, CINCOTTA OPEN A SMALL PRACTICE SOME WHERE!!!!!!! WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2010

Dr. Cincotta truly cares about his patients. He remembers everthing about his patients. Most important is his ability to diagnose problems even when specialists have difficulty doing so. In the 40 years my entire family has been seeing him he has never been wrong.

Dr.Armand Cincotta

Posted on August 18th, 2009

Dr. Cincotta is an excellent Dr. We have been going to him for 39 years.My husband is going to him.My mother went to him.I referred my neighbors to him and they like him alot.I go to another Dr. because years ago my ins. changed and he left for a little while so I couldn't go to him anymore.

Posted on August 25th, 2016