Dr. Armand Daccache Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Armand Daccache?

Doesn't listen and takes a cavalier approach to treatment

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Nearly destroyed and permanently damaged my wife's vision because he refused to use antibiotics during his alleged treatment for her retinopathy. Then initially he denied she had a staff infection when she compained about problems a few days later. Emergency surgery was required to save her vision in one eye.

Go somewhere else.

Posted on May 25th, 2015

Dr, Daccache operated on me several times as my retina kept detaching. Instead of filling the eye with silicon after my second detachment he kept the same course of action leading to my retina constantly detaching, stupid me to have kept trusting this man. After several surgeries and multiple laser treatment I had to go to a different surgeon at Columbia to kept my retina in place. Because of the extensive damage done by Dr. Daccache's work I am now blind in one eye. To add insult to injury After hundreds of thousands billed to my insurance Daccache's office sued my wife for two thousand dollars (since i had to go bankrupt from bills) and put a lean on our home. My recommendation is to run from this office, also know that he is part owner of the surgical center that caused me to almost stroke out after I was half awake from not enough anesthesia whereupon he decided to go into the waiting room and yell at my wife. and blame me. Yes I could feel the surgery and not respond some by blood pressure spiked to extremely dangerous levels. Read this twice, then make a decision on your course of action.

Don't go to Daccache

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Armand Daccache gave me a staph infection while injecting my eye with Avastin. He doesn't believe in antibiotics. I told him for a week that I was in pain and that I couldn't see through the black detritus in my eye. He would say each time there was nothing wrong until finally I had to go through emergency surgery to save my sight. During follow up visits he told me the infection was my fault because I must have a weak immune system ( I don't) that I must have a mental problem because I was upset (I don't, I was upset that he hadn't listened to me when I told him what I was experiencing) and that I would just have "to live with it" in response to the damage he caused. He has a problem listening and with compassion. He seems nice but he's not.

Poor beside manner, incompetent staff

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Doctor gives very little info on what to expect with laser terapy. Technicians never had the right information about what procedure I was there for (3 separate occasions). Once I tried to reschedule an appointment and the staff member told me she would have to call me back because "someone else had booked my appointment". She never called back.

Posted on May 17th, 2017