Dr. Armand J Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armand J Rodriguez?

Dr. Rodrigues is a very caring doctor who takes the time to listen and does not have the traditional knee jerk reaction to put you on life-long medications.

None Better

I could not ask for a better, more caring doctor. For 15 years he has been consistently first rate in each category.

Total lack of concern or help

I called this Dr. during their office hours to make an appt. but no one answered the phone. The recorded message said to leave a voicemail & they would call back within 24 hours. They called the next day, but I just missed picking it up, so I called back immediately to inform they that I was indeed available at my home #. It has been 7 full weeks with no return call! I called again yesterday & very nicely asked to make an appt. When they called back, I was told that they are not accepting new patients even though this doctor is currently listed as "Accepting New Pts." on my insurance website.

I have never meet the Doctor. I was assigned by my insurance to his office. I called to make an apportionment and my phone call was returned 3 days after by his secretary, It was then when I was mistreated horribly by her, her language was disrespectful, she would not even listen to my needs, all she ever said was, "we are not accepting new patients" and "that is not my problem, mam". i I just wish the doctor would know what kind of service he has out there, It is unacceptable. If they don"t want new patients then let your insurances Know.

Outstanding Doctor

Wonderful doctor. He has been caring for my husband and me for 15 years. Would not go to another internist unless I moved out of the area!

Great Doctor..... Great Person

I have seen Dr. Rodrigues for the past 5 years. In that time he has treated my Type II diabetes where it is controlled. The two things I like about Dr. R. is that he spends plenty of time with you and answers all your questions. The second is that he is compassionate and caring and doesn't fuss at you when you haven't lost the weight that you thought that you would. Great, great guy. I'm moving to Missouri and I will surely miss this great doctor. Perhaps he will consider moving to St. Louis?

Great doctor, I have been seeing him for years!

terrible (no) phone response... you have to leave a message...good luck getting a call back

They DO NOT answer phones. You have to leave a message. Sometimes they call you back in a day or two. But, most of the time they dont bother calling you back. I had a medical emergency as a new patient. They never called me back. I had to go to a clinic. Then, the day of my first new patient app. I got lost and they wouldnt answer the phone, so I was 10 minutes late because online directions took me to another building. They said since I was 10 min. late, they could not see me. I would mess up their schedule for the day. My brother is a patient here and he has the same problem trying to get a return phone call back!!

dr Rodriguez and office are superior

i accredit dr Rodriguez with saving my life several years agoi had been treated by multiple dr's in er and at offices for kidney stone i could not pass i was forcibly taken to hospital by my husband as i didn't want to endure trauma and billing again only to be sent home for umpteenth time come to find out not only was my stone lodged i was also now a case of full blown septic poisoning thank god dr rodriguez was on call as i was about to be sent home the er was waiting for his review to give oki think quite highly of him as well his bedside manor is superior he is a dr that is a rare find i will wait in his office for as long as needed the reason the wait is long is his care is well worth the wait he is a very empathetic and sincere dr

Dr. Rodriguez has been my doctor for over 10 years. I've recommended him to my familiy and friends. I never feel rushed or put off. He listens and spends time with you, a truely caring doctor.