Dr. Armando Alfaro Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armando Alfaro Jr?

Very qualified doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Alfaro for over 20 years and had quite a few procedures and a major surgery due to cancer. He is capable and qualified, I would not go to another plastic surgeon as long as he is in practice.

nope

Posted on February 20th, 2017

The doctor was nice, super nice staff. i got breast reduction and lift, he did great work on the lift and breast form. although, i am not happy with my nipples... He said that my nipples were pretty big, sorry, not that big! so you can see under my new nipple - my old nipple. i am not a surgent but i believe he just should cut it all out to avoid this... I am not happy about it at all.... what to do now!?

Botched tummy tuck

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Had tummy tuck left me with a hole in my stomach my navel became a hole where the navel sunk inward and left a huge circular hole when I asked him procedural questions he said you nurses want to know so much should have recognized this as a red flag and should have never allowed him to do my tummy tuck

Great staff and very concientious physician

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I had another plastic surgeon for my original breast reconstruction after a double mastectomy due to cancer. He did a fabulous job and I was ecstatic at the results. However, I developed an infection in my left breast implant and had to have it removed. By the time I was able to have another tissue expander placed, my insurance had changed and they did not accept it. I then found Dr. Alfaro. He has been very honest with me about my situation as to the problems I face with my reconstruction. I will require a more extensive surgery but he explained it full and with great care to my feelings and concerns. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff in the office, most especially the nurse Caroline. She always takes time to check my overall health and even chit chat as possible to put me at ease. I am supremely happy I was referred here.

PATIENT

Posted on September 8th, 2014

I had a facelift. Very nice office. His staff was very caring and help full. I look great!

facelift

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I had a facelift with Dr ALfaro 3 years ago and I still look great! He was very attentive towards me and didn't rush me in and out. He staff was very courteous and made sure I was confortable. I want a tummy tuck next!!

Posted on March 31st, 2017