Dr. Armando Avolio Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Armando Avolio Jr?

PA Nana

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I had a wonderful experience in office today. He had me look at xrays with him, showed me the problem, discussed what my options were in the present and also long range. He was very kind and compassionate.

Posted on September 5th, 2010

Had a partial hip replacement about 7 years ago. Have had nothing but problems since. I still have to walk with a cane. When I went back to see him, he told me it was just a lack of strength. here I am after several months of physical therapy still unable to get on with my life the way it should be.Its effecting my job too.

arrigant

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

not happy with his services at all/ he makes me feel like i am a whiney baby when I tell him something is wrong/ he blew me off when I told him an old injured shoulder was being aggrevated by being on crutches for a current fx leg. do not recommend him to anyone/ and I am a healthcare professional myself.

Posted on August 31st, 2009

This was the worst doctor i've ever been to in my life.In two office visits the doctor never touched my shoulder physically.The only thing he was interested in was giving me a cortisone shot and getting me out of the office.The total time he spent with me in the exam room in two visits was approx. 1 1/2 min.If you are looking for a doctor with no bedside manner and a superiority complex,then this is the doctor for you.But if your looking for a doctor thats caring and compassionate then avoid this doctor at all cost.

Posted on September 28th, 2017