Dr. Armando De La Torre Is this you?

3.6

Paciente

Stupid doctor

Stupid doctor. He doesn't have any profissionalism.

I thought Dr deLaTorre passed away

Best Doctor

This Doctor is a a great human being, excellent doctor, super professional, caring and takes his time to explain you everything. I had my son 9 years ago and i will repeat this experience with him again and again, i recommend him super highly, He is amazing.

he is a good doctor..

He jut want your money!

if you want to check your pregnacy step by step do not go with him...he has to many woman so he don't have time for anybody...

Dr. De La Torre 5 stars...office staff 2-1/2 stars

Dr. De La Torre was my doctor for my first preg. (i moved out of state) I thought he was very nice and friendly I really appreciated the fact that he would joke around a bit...it eased my tension since I don't like going to the doctor at all. My only complaint is that I wish he would give people an actuall appointment. If I wanted to leave his office at a decent time I had to arrive fairly early to "sign in" so that I was one of the first patients he saw that morning. Also certain members of his staff should "lighten up" a bit...sometimes they were borderline rude. Over all I miss Dr. De La Torre a lot. I was also very happy with my birthing experience at Kendall Medical Center..loved that everything was in the same room.

he spends less then 2 minutes in the same room as his patients i have had to redo tests because they have "went missing" and on top of all that he returns calls from his call center hours (and i mean more then 2) after you have called. he is a horrible man and he has horrible patient care. i regret every time i have to go to his office that i am his patient.

recent experience

I had some complication with my pregnancy while the doctor was outside the city but his staff were very rude with me and that happened 2 weeks ago and I didn't recieve at least a phone call just for kindness or ethical issue.

The wait time is extensively long, but he is a very good doctor.