Dr. Armando Delgado Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armando Delgado Jr?

Old Faithful

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I was a patient for quite a few years . Moved out of this area. When I returned I had different insurance and could not select him as my Dr. What a shame he is the BEST. My husband and I miss not being his patients. We were his patients when he had his office in Rockledge, FL.

Uncomplicated

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I have been to his office 3 or 4 times, here in Merritt Island, to get some medication I have been run low on. His office procedures where uncomplicated and simple. In fact, for the last prescription he did not charge me. However, he does make sure that the medication is right for you and will check that you need, what you say you need.

Posted on December 5th, 2017