Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Armando L Garcia-Mendoza
Dr. Armando L Garcia-Mendoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Homestead, FL, with another office in Homestead, FL. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Garcia-Mendoza is affiliated with Coral Springs Medical Center. Dr. Garcia-Mendoza has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Armando L Garcia-Mendoza has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Armando L Garcia-Mendoza has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Armando L Garcia-Mendoza has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 11
Said the his office was "not a clinic" and walk-ins were not accepted. The "patient" before my daughter was the son of a local deputy and the doctor saw the patient in the lobby (I guess he is friends with them). Yet when it was our turn the doctor stated that he did not appreciate walk ins. His staff was horrendous. Earlier in the day we went to the office (12:30) with my 3 year old who had been sick for 4 days. His staff told us the doctor was at lunch and that we could come back later. When we came back at 4;30 pm they told us that they did not take walk-ins????? and then the doctor stated that he was upset that we had come right before closing...He stated he would see the child because it's his job! He spent 2 minutes with the child but was not very caring. Dr Zuba is a great doctor (the usual Doctor in the Key Largo office) but dr. garcia mendoza is HORRENDOUS and his STAFF WORST!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Garcia-Mendoza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- St Georges University
Miami Childrens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Armando L Garcia-Mendoza, MD - Emergency Medicine in Homestead, FL, in this video.
Dr. Armando L Garcia-Mendoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homestead, FL.