Dr. Armando M Gonzalez Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Armando M Gonzalez?

very unpappy with his helper mario u. angulo pa.c

made an appt. because i was sick he did not listen to my heart, chest or lungs was basically called a liar said that i did not make my appt for being sick i told them that i made my appt because i was sick. do they know whats going on in the office no not recommend and still sick.

STAFF MEMBERS VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. WILL NEVER LISTEN TO WHAT PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY.

Amazingly unprofessional

Attended an appointment with my mom to try to find out more about the tests that were being done and was yelled at by the doctor for trying to do his job for him. Which he followed up by banging his head against the wall. It felt like being in a room with a kindergartner, but I don't want to insult kindergartners.

If you want someone who is concerned and courteous don't go to this doctor.

I wouldn't even give this doctor 1 star if it would let me. I was referred to this doctor by another doctor of mine and I was disappointed the moment he walked into the office and started telling me that if I didn't follow his policies then the appointment was over. He wouldn't even let me get a word in until he told me that his staff said I was being difficult. (difficult because I was not going to fill out the records release form until I decided if I liked his practice, and because I would not bring in my medications) I work at a secure facility and could not bring in my medications nor leave them in my car. After telling me about following his policies and me explaining about my medications he said, "Oh, I don't need to see those anyway." I went to establish myself as a new patient and also needed him to look at the progress of my inner ear infection because I was worried my ear drum had ruptured. He didn't even look at my ear telling me that my antibiotics would be in my system for 2 weeks. I explained to his receptionist that I had concerns about the rupture and she said he said the antibiotics would be in my system for 2 weeks.....broken record, never did look at my ear. So needless to say called and cancelled my next appointment and called my old primary care doctor and told them to disregard sending my medical records there. Thank goodness with my insurance I am not locked into having Dr. Gonzalez as a doctor forever. And believe me I am going to have a word with the doctor who referred him to me. PS I have no issues with my name being on this review!!! Proceed with caution.

Staff is extremely rude. They never greet you when you enter and tgen Give you mean looks and responses any time you ask a question. To make it worse, the doctor is just as rude. Does not listen to your concerns and is very dismissive. Spends less than 5 mins with you. Only gives you half the refills you need and then takes about 2 weeks for them to call in a refill to your pharmacy even if your out of medicine. Would not recommend this practice to anyone.

very rude

Never introduced himself. Did not want to answer my questions. Ignored me when me, kept filping through paperwork. Very harsh and irogant. Would not recommend this doctor. He needs to be nice and kind to his patients. I never said anything to him but by me leaving his practice, says it all.

Very unprofessional, disrespectful and crude

Vey unsatisafactory. Went from one bad to doctor to worse. Recently switched doctors for my mom. Due to his lack of patience, and care. Very disrespectful. Always in a rush, doesn't pay close attention to patient concerns. His response; "what else, what else". Rarely looks you straight in the eyes.Leaves out medications when prescribing. His inability to communicate in a professional manner made the decision very easy to switch him for another doctor. When asked family and friends if they knew him, the answer was plain and simple; "oh no not the doctor", or "he's rude and disrespectful", another response; "I needed immediate surgery due to his lack of examining properly". He will prescribe medication when not needed.He doesnt take the time to examine, everything is always rushed.Will never recommend Gonzalez to anybody.