Have you seen Dr. Armando E Hernandez-Rey?

No existen estrellas para calificar al doctor Hernandez, su profesionalismo , sus conocimientos , es increíble !!!5 es muy poco para calificar este magnífico doctor, hoy soy la mujer más feliz del mundo gracias a su ayuda , lo recomiendo 200%, no tengo mas q cosas buenas q decir del doctor y de todos en Conception florida ,Gina , Anay, Maggie, y otras q aunq no recuerdo sus nombres mi eterno agradecimiento por Todad sus atenciones y sus buenas vibras , no tengo palabras para expresar Tantas emociones , graciasssss doctor Hernandez mi eterno agradecimiento por Este bebé q traigo en mi vientre y q me hace tan feliz . Muchas bendiciones y q siga el éxito en Conception florida , este lugar q es un lugar mágico lleno de mucha esperanza , mis felicitaciones por ser tan grandes . Gracias gracias 😊

The best of the best!!!!!

Dr Hernandez-Rey and his staff are the best of the best! Words cannot express my gratitude towards them! From the first moment I spoke with Dr Hernandez-Rey I new he was going to be the best! He gives the best care, the best explanations, the best knowledge, the best facilities and the best results!!!!! He is kind, compassionate and gives the utmost attention to detail! The ivf nurses Brittany and Anay are also the best of the best! They are beyond caring, beyond patient and beyond knowledgeable! Like I said simply the BEST!!!!

I'm pregnant! Thank you Dr Hernandez-Rey

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr Hernandez-Rey! He his an amazing doctor and a wonderful human being. With great professionalism and tremendous care he helps you at every step of your medical journey. Always positive and encouraging, he uses innovative techniques adapted to your specific case in his state of the art clinic to ensure you get pregnant. His entire staff takes you by the hand( from the sweetest receptionist to every single nurse), is always available to answer all your questions and makes sure you are comfortable throughout this whole process. My head nurse Gina was 24/7 available, always there to answer my multiple concerns, always caring and loving. Maria, Alejandra, Manuella, absolutely all of them are involved, compassionate, wonderful and invested in your case. I will be forever grateful to Dr Hernandez-Rey for assisting me in starting my family, for not just the medical help but also the care and support Dr Hernandez-Rey and his entire staff gave me throughout these past few months. It is more than a clinic, it felt like a family. Thank you!

Finally found the right doctor

I met with several other fertility doctors and felt the most comfortable with Dr. Hernandez-Rey. I am sharing this to save other patients from having to make the rounds. Go straight to Conceptions Florid a

The best!

Wonderful experience

Great doctor! Dr. Hernandez-Rey helped us conceive our son. We are so thankful for his care. He was wonderful and we will be forever indebted to him and the rest of the staff!

Dr. Hernandez-Rey - the BEST there is!

We are so grateful to Dr. Hernandez-Rey! Thanks to him we have a healthy boy! He was successful where other practices were not. He was wonderful with us and genuinely cared about our journey through the difficult process of dealing with infertility. He is thorough, thoughtful, listens to your concerns and helped us bring a little miracle into our lives.

Great rapport with patients, very knowledgeable.

Couldn't be Happier!

Dr. Hernandez-Rey is knowledgeable, trustworthy, a good listener, compassionate, capable...and took me from an FSH of 15 with low ovarian reserve to carrying my very first baby via IVF. He had experience with cancer patients, which was particularly important in my case. He worked with us, gave wonderful advice and was patient. Every time we stepped into the office he and his staff were punctual, friendly and always willing to help! He mentioned at my last ultrasound that he was 5 for 5 for this round of his IVF-ers. So clearly he knows what he's doing!! Can't wait to bring my bundle of joy around to the office, as the nurses and staff have become like family!

AMAZING

I have started getting treatment for infertility with dr. hernandez and can say that i am totally amazed by his way of treating patients. he is caring and will answer all your questions without rushing like most doctors do. i have trust in his knowledge and treatment. i would recommend it with my eyes closed.

Great Doctor!! Was there for me when I really needed it!

Dr. Hernandez-Rey was extremely empathetic during a difficult time for the family. He held our hand throughout the entire process, answered our questions (even the ones we asked over and over again). Fertility is a personal issue that very few people understand. I would choose no one else to have led us through the journey.

Outstanding doctor!!!

Dr. Hernandez-Rey helped us go through a very long, trying journey with an amazingly successful ending...TWINS! He's truly the best doctor for such an emotionally sensitive issue that many women have to endure. He spent so many hours with my husband and I discussing options, offering explanations, planning best case scenarios...so kind. My twins are happy and healthy. He is the one I have to thank!

Dr. Armando E Hernandez-Rey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.