Dr. Armando Rego Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armando Rego?

Great Doc

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I have seen Dr Rego for about 10 years. You may have to wait, but that is because he takes the time to listen and makes you feel, once in a diagnostic, that you are the most important thing at the moment .

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Outstanding doctor; patient 10 yrs- careful, considerate, patient- He has uncovered problems that other physicians have missed- complete confidence in Dr. Rego.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Unapologetically rude, chronically late, and blatantly uncaring. Says anything he thinks will get you out of his office the fastest, but still takes the time to talk down to his patients.

Posted on November 10th, 2014

This place is horrible. They treat their staff like crap. They need to remember what the law says. I've seen thee doctor's wife criticize and judge one of his staff members based on her believes and religion. It was horrible to see. They don't appreciate the good employees they have and they need to reprimanded for their actions.

Patient

Posted on January 31st, 2014

I have always had great results from DR. REGO By the time I leave ,I am so relieved about whatever condition I came to see Dr. Rego for, he discusses whatever is wrong with me in great length answering all my questions to my satisfactory and gives me exactly what is needed for that illness. Dr. Rego is always cheerful and treats you like a friend and not just a patient I trust him implicitly ,no matter what the situation is .When I leave the office, I am completely at ease with his treatment

Posted on April 1st, 2011

More than once the wait time was more than 3 hours. Office staff is rude and unprofessional. Dr. Rego does not listen to his patients.

I'm honest and up front about my reviews, another Dr. that deserves my blessing.

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Yes, I've reviewed two other Physicians, and truly this Doc is another one that gets my positive review.Dr. Armando Rego possesses all the qualities I look for in a Dr. Curteous, intelligent, and with years of experience in Central Florida, he is the go to Dr. for Internal Medicinal needs. The wait is short and staff is top-notch. Rest assured, you'll be in good hands when you make an appointment with Dr. Rego.

Posted on May 6th, 2017