Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Armando P Russo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Armando P Russo has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Armando P Russo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Armando P Russo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I went to Dr. Russo since my regular doctor was unavailable and I was in a rush to get in, but now I regret not waiting another day or so. His bedside manner was not good - he didn't seem like he cared about my issue and was in a hurry to move on. I had an unexplained rash that he diagnosed as razor burn and told me to leave the area alone. I followed his instructions and a few weeks later it was still there and getting worse. I was so fed up with my office experience that I went online and after a whopping five minutes of research, found exactly what I had and bought the necessary OTC treatment. Within two weeks my so-called "razor burn" was completely gone. I've been back to my normal routine and fine for 3 months now. I am very disappointed that I figured this out and the doctor could not.
I am sorry this patient was unhappy with her experience. Often, skin conditions are difficult to diagnose in one visit and if the initial treatment fails, additional studies and treatment are indicated.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Armando P Russo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCumberland Obstetrics And Gynecology Pa, 2950 College Dr Ste 2G, Vineland, NJ
Dr. Armando P Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vineland, NJ.