Dr. Armando Soto Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Armando Soto?

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Dr. Soto and his staff were amazing throughout my procedure. There was never a time where I felt nervous or scared. They answered every question very thoroughly and covered anything that might happen in between. I am very pleased with the results of my breast augmentation. The results exceeded my expectations and more! I would refer anyone to Dr. Soto and his staff. They truly care about making the patient beautiful and happy!

Posted on November 19th, 2017

Dr. Soto is a miracle worker. I had put a lot of hard work into losing weight and being happy with my body but I could not get my stomach where I wanted it. Dr. Soto sculpted my body and gave me a stomach that I did not think was possible. Dr. Soto and his staff made me feel like family. They are experts and have the best bedside manner. I have enjoyed every minute of the experience. For the first time in my life, I am proud of my body and ready to show it off! Thank you!

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Overall great experience.

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I am the mother that also gets treatment and Bridget is extremely professional and personable. All that being said, the main reason we come here are the excellent results.

Posted on November 11th, 2017

From the beginning, Dr. Soto and his entire staff have been great. Dr. Soto really takes the time to go over any questions/concerns that you may have not only before surgery, but after as well. Very sincere and not pushy. I can tell he wants the best outcomes for his patients. Highly recommend.

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Soto. He came recommended to me by a friend who used him, and I have to say he lived up to the hype of it all! He was always incredibly attentive and patient with me when answering all of my questions. He was always quick to ease my concerns or worries, and his staff are second to none. Super professional ladies who are incredibly warm, down to earth, and relatable. Not to mention I am 100000 percent in LOVE with my results! They are PERFECT and exactly what I would hoped for. I would highly recommend Dr. Soto to anyone looking to have any plastic surgery procedure done.

Posted on September 27th, 2017

After of years thinking of getting a mommy makeover finally make my mind and decided to just do it. I got excellent recommendation from a coworker who did breast augmentation and lifting. I met Dr. Soto and one of my concerns were how the incisions would look after surgery. The day of surgery was here, 8/10/2017. All the staff from front desk, nurses, office administrator were excellent. After procedure everything was good. I had the medications to treat pain, muscle relaxant prevent constipation, nausea, everything was taken care of prior of leaving office. Week one passed and I was able to ambulate slow but comfortable, week two and week three passed and incision started to look better and better. Of course I was following Dr. Soto's instructions step by step. Week number five was here and I am amazed of how good my breasts and tummy looked. My incisions looked amazing for only week five. I think this is one of the best decisions I have made in my life. I cannot wait to see how I look a year from now. I would definitely recommend Dr. Soto without any hesitance. As of today i am proud of how I look and I am not ashamed to show my body to anybody.

Posted on September 7th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Soto for a breast augmentation and lift. After having a baby and breast feeding combined with a previous breast augmentation by another Doctor, my breasts were a bit lopsided and not the size I wanted. Dr. Soto did an amazing job correcting the unevenness of my breasts and lifted them where they should be. They look very natural (he used silicon implants) and they are the perfect size for my body. Dr. Soto's personality and bedside manner are perfect for his profession. He listens a lot and explains everything he is going to do and why. His office staff is professional and the nurse I had for my procedure, Amanda, was so sweet and took excellent care of me before and after surgery.

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

Best job! Very professional and I now have perfect boobs!

Posted on August 14th, 2017

It has been an amazing experience from start to finish with Dr. Armando Soto and his staff. They are very professional and caring, and took the time out to answer all of my questions and concerns. I felt extremely educated about my decision to have a breast augmentation after speaking to Dr. Soto, which helped ease any doubts about my decisions. I am extremely happy with my results and thank Dr. Soto and his staff for helping me achieve them.

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I came in for a second opinion on a previous breast augmentation. I was so unhappy with my previous results and now I am so happy with my new results. Dr. Soto is very professional and took the time to listen to my concerns and my needs. As a result I have a more natural look and feel, which is what I wanted. I highly recommend anyone to come in and meet with Dr. Soto and his team. You will be very happy with the results. Thanks Dr. Soto!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

I am so thankful I chose Dr. Soto for my procedures. Not only is he the nicest doctor I have ever met, but he is knowledgeable, confident, and listens carefully to any and all concerns. I have been nothing but happy and comfortable with him and his whole staff! I knew I was in good hands, and I will recommend him to anyone I care about because he is great!! Thank you so much for giving me an AMAZING figure back after having my children.