Dr. Armen T Babigian Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Armen T Babigian?

horrible no compassion canot horrible

test results unavaiabk l not able to get test results uncaring horrible md with no compassion

Two Thumbs up

My Neurologist retired and left me hanging. I was reluctant to go to any new Doctor since I had been with mine for 35 years. I found Dr Babigian kind of fun. He was very interested in my former treatment since there were new medications that would help me. I felt a real connection to him. Besides he says he will never retire so I don’t have to worry about having a new Neurologist down the road.

The doctor is a genius. He correctly diagnosed me when other Physicians could not figure out what was going on with me. He prescribed a medication and I am finally free of the problems I was having for so long. I cannot thank him enough.

Great Experience

Great Neuologist! Got me in the same day I called for the appointment. Spent time with me and answered all my questions. Got an Ultrasound set up for me in a different office/building and everything was set when I arrived for the ultrasound. By the time I got home there was a message on my phone with the ultrasound results. Great experience. Even saw me before my primary sent the referral- he said show up and I'll get the referral later. A++++++