Dr. Armen Vartany Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Armen Vartany?

Intelligent

Posted on August 11th, 2014

When I seen Dr. Vartany, he seemed so intelligent, he knew what he was doing. He knew the right answers to all my questions. He answered very honest and was really great. i just felt it in my heart that this was an amazing doctor. The staff was amazing, they asked me questions, wanting to know everything about me and my health. Making sure I was aware of what was going to be happening, making me feel really confident and very secure about my surgery. I did my research on Dr. Vartany online and I came across that he was board certified and had a lot of experience. He had a lot of patients and natural-looking work, you could tell you could trust him. Everyone's reaction was in shock, because it looked so natural, it was like I didn't even have surgery done, so they all loved it. He's a great doctor.

I went to

Posted on July 14th, 2014

I went to Dr. Armen Vartany for a laser and minor surgery procedures. He is very personable and helpful in describing what the process will be. The staff are courteous and attentive as well.

He did

Posted on June 30th, 2014

He did my nose and it is exactly what I wanted.

Dr. Armen Vartany

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Dr. Armen Vartany is the best plastic surgeon I have ever seen. I recommend every one to choose for their plastic surgery. Simply the best. Trust me, you won't regret the way your look turns. You will actually love it. I have done my nose job, and I loved it. There is no other words to explain how happy and amazed I am.

My Girlfriend Likes It

Posted on March 25th, 2014

I really like doctor Vartany he is the best plastic surgeon in Glendale I had a nose job and I really like before surgery I was worried about result because mens rhinoplasty is more difficult but now I have a great nose and I looke great because of him and the most important thing is now my girl friend likes my new look I really appreciate doctor vartany.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Vartany did my nose 3 months ago and I love how i look , i am a more confident me. My recovery was short, easy, and relatively painless. He is personable during the consults and listens and delivers on what he says. I'm happy with how i look now so i cant wait to see how i look through he following months ( you see more improvement and refinement along the way). They made the whole process comfortable. I would recommend him for anyone and personally will for friends.

Professional care and advice + great experience

Posted on December 4th, 2010

best plastic surgeon in Glendale

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Posted on October 24th, 2009

I look great beacous of him. He is the best surgeon and has the dimonds hands to make you happy and good looking.He sees your face with correction.Office stuff is very friendly and nice.

Posted on June 9th, 2009

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

Posted on December 7th, 2008

I had my nose done and i love how it turned out. Very nice doc and very nice office staff.

LOVE MY NOSE

Posted on September 17th, 2008

He did my nose and it is exacly what I wanted.