Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Armin Alavi has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
Showing 5 of 21
Going to see Dr. Alavi was the best medical decision I've ever made. I had a deviated septum causing me breathing problems and constant sinus infections. Dr. Alavi fixed it in a 1 hour procedure right in his office. I can breathe again and have never been happier. I did my research on him prior to seeing him and whoever said in an earlier review that he wasn't board certified in plastics or otolaryngology was absolutely wrong. Go see him. He's thorough, he's patient, he listens and his bedside manner is extraordinary compared to other doctors I've seen. His staff absolutely knows what they're doing and it was a pleasure working with them through this whole process.
University Of Southern California/Lac+Usc Medical Center
Dr. Armin Alavi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVentura Ear Nose And Throat Medical Group Inc, 3555 Loma Vista Rd Ste 200, Ventura, CA
Dr. Armin Alavi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.