Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Armin Rahimi has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Armin Rahimi has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Armin Rahimi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
YOU WILL NEVER MEET ANOTHER DR LIKE DR RAHIMI. HE WORKS SO HARD TO HELP HIS PATIENTS. i WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN I REALLY WANTED TO DIE AND THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE FELT BEFORE I AM A FIGHTER. HE WAS TOTALLY BOOKED AND HE WORKED ME IN. I WENT FROM A WHEELCHAIR TO NO PAIN. HE ACTUALLY GAVE ME BACK MY LIFE. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK OF A DR.? i WOULD WAIT FOR HIM FOR WHATEVER TIME IT WOULD TAKE BECAUSE I WOULD NO HE WAS HELPING SOMEONE ELSE JUST LIKE HE HELPS ME. YOU CAN'T FIND A MORE CARING DR.
27 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Baystate Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPain Management Services, 10012 Kennerly Rd Ste 404, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Armin Rahimi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.