Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Armin M Tehrany
Dr. Armin M Tehrany, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Tehrany is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Richmond University Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital. Dr. Tehrany has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Armin M Tehrany has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Armin M Tehrany has the following 18 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Herniated Disc
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Armin M Tehrany has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Armin M Tehrany is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr Tehrany performed surgery on my shoulder that was accompanied by very little post surgical pain. His skill level with arthroscopics was impressive, his level of care and that of his PA's Stephan and Leslie was extraordinary. And to answer the negative comment below about seeing a PA, he works with his staff as a team, they communicate with each other about patient needs, and it in no way diminished my care, recovery, follow-up in any way. Great work by Dr. teharny and his wonderful team!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tehrany is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Lenox Hill Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Armin M Tehrany in this video.
Dr. Armin M Tehrany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.