Dr. Arminda Lumapas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arminda Lumapas?

the Best

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Dr. Lumapas is great. She take time to talk with you and listens to what you have to say. I can not say enough good about her.

Posted on July 29th, 2016

The best ever

Increasingly negative

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Initially Dr. Lumapas was attentive and thorough. After seeing her for almost five years I find her very nonchalant and inflexible. My Fibromyalgia dx was reconfirmed but she gave no patient education nor ideas except Gabapentin continually refilled. I grew concerned about the med. but she just shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the room! Said "its a lifelong condition" and offered no non-prescription med ideas not assurances. I found side effects of Gabapentin disturbing but she just looked at me. I've gone off it, and have decided to no longer see her.

Worst Experience Ever!

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr. Lumapas entered the office speaking very quiet and fast. I finally realized that she was introducing herself to me although she never even looked at me or attempted to shake my hand. She went straight to the computer which she barely looked up from during the entire appointment. She did not ask a single question about my symptoms or complete an exam. She merely sent me on my way with a prescription. I attempted to speak to her about my symptoms and ask questions, but she completely blew me off. I left the office in tears.

Posted on May 29th, 2013

doctor was very rude. She did not listen to the problem. She did not want to answer any questions and was in a hurry to leave the room after we waited 30 minutes. She made us feel like we were a nuisance instead of trying to help.

Posted on February 12th, 2013

I brought several issues to her attention, and offered ideas of what might be wrong with me (as I am a nurse myself). She told me I ONLY had fibro, but I felt she was wrong, so I left and got another rheumo. I was then diagnosed with 5 more disorders, 2 of which I brought up to her and she dismissed. Glad I got a new rheumo...

Very knowledgeable

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I have been her patient for 5 years now and she is very nice and knowledgeable as a physician.

Help when I needed it

Posted on April 10th, 2010

I couldn't figure out why at 50 years of age I was experiencing so much pain in my muscles and joints so I went to see Dr Lumapas and she worked with me as a team on a game plan that helped me to a greater quality of life once again. I would highly recommend her for any of your Rheumatoid needs.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017