Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Armond M Lapine has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Armond M Lapine has the following 12 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
Dr. Armond M Lapine has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Armond M Lapine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I went to see dr Lapine and that was an awful experience, his staff is the worse, I talked with ALexis and Brenda, Alexis never got back with me with my results lied to me that she would and never did and when I called her again she said its not her job to follow up with my results and hang up the phone on my face for no reason and after talking with Brenda she said that it wasn't Alexis job to follow up with my results and she couldn't do anything about Alexis hanging up the phone on my face. Anyways I will never get back there again, that was awful I was waiting for 50 minutes the staff treated me like crap and I spend lots of money paying for the worse treatment I ever had in my life. Please don't go there, they are awful, don't waste your money.
21 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Armond M Lapine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Urological Institute-Inc Campus, 5169 S Cottonwood St Ste 420, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Armond M Lapine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.