Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arnaldo E Lopez has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Arnaldo E Lopez has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Arnaldo E Lopez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
They are 3 doctors in this practice and the doctor that I like to see is Dr. Lopez.. We click! He has spent time with me and my husband explaining everything we need to know especially because this is our first full term pregnancy after 2 miscarriages. He is such an amazing human being and doctor. My baby is due in 6 weeks and I pray he will be the one in the delivery room!!
Two out of the three times I've been in this office, mistakes have been made by staff members and the doctor. On my second visit I was asked to collect a sample of my urine and leave it in a window inside the bathroom, when I had collected my sample and opened the window, there was another's patient urine sample!A friend recommended me this doctor, and her delivery was AWFUL!!! It seems these doctors are too busy to really take care of their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Arnaldo E Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Of Greater Orlando, 100 Park Place Blvd Ste 201, Kissimmee, FL
Dr. Arnaldo E Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.