Dr. Arnaldo R Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnaldo R Torres?

He is the VERY BEST IN HIS FIELD.I ONLY TRUST HIM . Also great personality when your in pain he really helps you.

I've been with Dr. Torres for 10 years and love him and his staff. Everyone is so caring, attentive, and helpful. If you need an A+ rheumatologist he's the one for you. I don't know what I would do without Dr. Torres and his staff.

Excellent

Dr. Torres is very polite and kind, he listen to you, he is very careful prescribing medication, he like to run blood work first he check first what you are taking before he prescribe something.

Disorganized

The front desk staff is extremelly disorganized and untrained & they have some ridiculous policies in place.

ExCELLENT DOCTOR

Took his time to explain all my doubts. I felt relieved after I left the office. His recomendations made an inmediate positive inmpact on my condition

HAs a great new physician assistant. Either one takes great care of you.

I have been seeing Dr. Torres for a couple months. He was quick and through with my diagnosis. He takes his time and listens to all my symptoms and complaints. He helps me understand what I can expect with my disease. He's a minimalist and doesn't want to pump me full of medications which I appreciate. He recommends natural supplements that can help. I would definitely recommend him. In fact I have already referred a family memeber to him. The office staff is kind and courteous. I will be keeping this doctor for as long as possible.

Vicki, R.N.

Dr. Torres consistently provides knowledgeable and professional care. His manner is relaxed and caring, and I would highly recommend him as practitioner of choice in his field.

I have been more than pleased with the care I get from Dr. Torres. He listens to me and explains why I'm having the symptoms I'm having. He doesn't load you up with prescription in hopes you won't be back, is a minimalist, tries to obtain improvement with the least amount of outside influence as possible. I as his patient, truly appreciate his care.

a long-time patient

Dr. Torres is the most empathic physician I have ever been to. He cares, he listens, he is up on the latest research, and really tries to do a unique treatment plan that will be most effective for an individual patient.

Dr. Arnaldo R Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.