Dr. Arne Andersen Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arne Andersen?

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Poor beside manners he really shouldn't be the only doctor the Group Health has for back specialty

Do not see this man.

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I was ecstatic to finally be referred to a neurosurgeon after years of debilitating pain, resulting in weight gain and weight related health issues in addition to loss of quality of life. Dr. Anderson refused to do an MRI and told me by back pain wasn't surgical and was a result of weight gain and de-conditioning. I went to another city and talked to another doctor who immediately did an MRI. Upon seeing the results he was in disbelief that I was walking. Performed a microdiscectomy of my L5/S1 which resulted in COMPLETE alleviation of my back pain. I was given my life back no thanks to Dr. Anderson. If you are referred to this doctor I would ask for another, for your sake. The only reason I gave a star was because it doesn't give you the option to give none.

Posted on September 27th, 2017