Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arne Sippens Groenewegen
Dr. Arne Sippens Groenewegen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Sippens Groenewegen is affiliated with Satilla Regional Medical Center, Orange Park Medical Center and St Vincents Medical Center Riverside. He speaks English.
Dr. Arne Sippens Groenewegen has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sippens Groenewegen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Arne Sippens Groenewegen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincents Ambulatory Care Inc, 1824 King St Ste 300, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Arne Sippens Groenewegen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.