Dr. Arnel M Brion Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Arnel M Brion?

bad doctor

Do not visit dr brion for any L&I claims!!! He is no different from the I.M.E doctors that L&I sends you to,trust me this guy screwed me over and lies on reports and findings

Very capable

After reading the other reviews on this site for Dr. Brion, I feel compelled to give him some support. Yes, he is brusque, but I didn't find him to be rude. I felt he was more like Joe Friday - "just give me the facts." He was kind, had a good sense of humor, explained things as he was giving the test, and I thought he was very thorough and capable. I have confidence in him and would recommend him to friends who would need the services he provides.

Don't go here, especially if you're a L&I case.I

He doesn't listen, interrupts frequently, charts what he wants to hear not what you actually say, is rude, treats you like he doesn't have any time for you even when you're the only patient in the entire office.

Lacks compation, thinks he knows everything, but he has been wrong, and does not answer your questions well, interups, not a good doc

Though quite abrupt at times, Dr. Brion seems to know his subject matter. Overall, I would say he is a competent physician.