Dr. Arnelle H Blinderman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Arnelle H Blinderman?

Excellent delivery

Very happy with this Dr. and her nurses. I had a great delivery experience because of her and her crew.

I went to my doctor filled out my paperwork stating why I was there then once I got into the room she acted shocked not knowing why I was there I told her I was having pain wasn't checked out I was just told to go home and take medication and see if it works back in three months. She never told me when to start my medication so I've been calling for three days and just keep getting told that the doctor is busy

Knowledgeable & straight forward

Dr Blinderman is knowledgeable. She is straightforward & to the point, which cud be perceived as being rude. Ask her anything & she will explain that to you in layman terms. But u need to come prepared with your questions in advance. She is highly experienced & knows her job. Take someone with u (partner) & she will seem a little friendly :) I agree she could be little more empathetic and friendly. But based on my experience you can trust her. I didn't like her initially but after my partner came with me, her whole approach was different, and I started liking her.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

I switched to Blinderman and King 4 months pregnant with twins. I had a wonderful experience with both doctors and their entire staff. While I was in the office filling out my medical history DR Blinderman sat with my husband in the waiting room. 3 years later I still have not waited more than 20 minutes to be seen and that is only if there was an emergency. Having twins I have been part of everyone's delays. I have run into the DR's and staff and they even remember me by my first name. I am completely shocked at all of the negative experiences.

Awful

Awful!! No pregnancy should be treated by this woman. She is rude, arrogant and extremely unkind.

COULDN'T CARE LESS

NEVER in office even when she states,"I'm around. Call me." If/when you get a rare opportunity to speak with her, she is cold and insensitive. Since she is "so busy in Labor and Delivery", I would suggest that she adhere to Obstetrics and eliminate Gynecology, since she obviously doesn't care about the latter patients, of which I am one. Incidentally, she prescribed an incorrect medication for me :a post-menopausal woman.

Run. As fast as you can fro

The best OB/GYNs!

I've been going to Dr. Blinderman for over 30 years and she is the best. She is caring, professional, knowledgeable, just an all round great doctor.

ABSURDLY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF!

I left practice 5 yrs ago, when I became pregnant~unhappy w/ disrespectful treatment from midwife on staff, she told me very unkindly that I was irresponsible for opting out of a brand new test, rather than appropriately discussing its necessity, & asked about hospital options, she RUDELY declared the patient doesn't decide, the doctor does?! 3rd, no callback on question @ what to safely take for motion sickness as I was leaving on vacation. Since I'm now just looking for routine gyn care, thought I'd give them another try(its close & needs are few:courtesy, respect, and competency)Made appt for annual 2 months ago & still 2 weeks out..called to make sure my birth control needs could be addressed at appt, & nurse was downright NASTY. Said in time allotted this couldn't be guaranteed & may have to come back..I expressed the difficulty, she refused to discuss further & demanded to know what I wanted to do as she was busy! Said I wasn't pleased, she said "fine, cancel!" & hung up! ABSURDLY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF!

Kk

the staff has been helpful but The doctor is just as everyone says to busy, doesn't seem to care about her patients and rude.

I have to say that I am shocked by reading these ratings and wondering if they are talking about the same doctors! I have been going to this practice for awhile and am currently in my second pregnancy. I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with EVERYONE in that office. The front staff is very friendly and accomodating. My mom is also a patient and feels the same way. Dr. Blinderman was at the birth of my first child and made the experience so special. I just felt like I had to defend this practice.

I Disagree With Previous Posts

Sorry, but after near 20 years of treating at this office, I cannot agree with the previous posts. I've always had a very pleasant experience with my office visits and any hospital stays. If I call with an issue or emergency I'm accommodated immediately. I recently retired and relocated a two-hour drive from their office and hope to continue with the doctors and staff at Blinderman & King.